Glass that fits 12 oz and its wide open.
1) Pour the dark rum, pineapple, cranberry and strawberry juice and passion fruit syrup into a shaker.
2) Cut a half lime and squeeze the juice into the shaker
3) Keep the half lime.
4) Add about 5 ice scoops to the shaker and shake very well in order to get a lot of foam.
5) Pour the entire content into the appropriate glass.
6) Let the foam settle well.
7) Place a dice of sugar into the half squeezed lime and place it on top of the foam.
8) Pour about 1/2 oz of overproofed rum into the lime.
9) Garnish with pineapple leaves.
10) Light the rum so that the sugar will caramelize for a few seconds.
11) Sink the lime and enjoy the cocktail SIVEN at Montpelier Plantation’s surrounding.